Registration for the 2017 – 2018 is now open!CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
NEED EQUIPMENT? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our lending library!
See below for detailed registration instructions
Annual Registration Fee – $25
Monthly dues – $60/month
Home Team dues – add $25/month (available to Level 2 skaters and above)
Travel Team dues – add $20 – $25/month (dependant on Home Team participation)
281 Veterans Memorial Hwy SE, Mableton, GA 30126
First Practice – 9am – 10:30, location TBD
League practice – Saturdays, 9am-12pm
Home Team practice – Alternating Mondays, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Travel Team – TBD
We are excited to have you join the Atlanta Junior Roller Derby family!
All of the registration documents you need to complete are online in an application called TeamSnap. In order to make the registration process as smooth as possible, below are some hints/instructions:
- Click the button above or cut/paste this link: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/72834. You will be asked to sign up with TeamSnap. Once you are logged in, click on New Signup.
- Click on Add Participant.
- Please fill in all fields. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- If you have a 2nd skater, choose “Add Participant” again (this is how you will get the sibling discount).
- Once all fields are completed, click on “Save and Continue.”
- The next section includes all of the documents and waivers. Please follow the instructions to complete each individual part. For the Health Registration Form, you will need to print it out, fill it out by hand, and then upload it back into the system. For each of the waivers, you will need to enter your initials to approve. If you have more than 1 skater, you will need to complete some of these sections for both skaters individually. Once complete, click on “Save and Continue.”
- This section lists all of the initial fees: the first month’s dues, the $25 registration fee per skater and the Opt Out fee per family. The Opt Out fee refers to volunteering. We need parents to volunteer for a number of jobs to help keep the league running and to spread the workload. If you are willing to volunteer, you can opt out of the fee. If you do not want to volunteer, please pay the Opt Out fee. Parent jobs will be discussed at Orientation. If you opt out and do not volunteer, you will be charged this fee in arrears.
- The next section allows for payment of the fees. Please note you can pay either with a credit card or from your bank account. If you choose the Pay from Bank feature, the processing fees are a little bit less. All of the fees listed are set up as a one-time payment. We will be setting up the monthly dues going forward as a separate payment process.
- Once you check out, you’re all set!
If you have any questions about/issues with the registration, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
NOTE: Our first practice will be on Saturday, August 26 from 9am-10:30am. We ask that ALL parents and skaters attend an orientation session on that day. We have a lot of information to tell you about the season. Location for that practice/orientation is still TBD. We will send information to you via email and text through your TeamSnap login (so you’ll want to download the app on your mobile device).
See you soon!